New 60 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
This new steel 60 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder is a perfect mid-size cylinder for brewing perfection.
It’s the best serving method for a fresh stout. The tank is also great for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, and argon for keeping wine fresh.
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 7″ in diameter x 22.5″ in height (with valve)
- 2015 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Recertification every 10 years
- Consistent TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.