Reconditioned Aluminum 50 lb. CO2 Cylinder with Handle and Siphon Tube
This reconditioned aluminum 50 lb. CO2 cylinder with handle and siphon tube is our biggest and most economical aluminum carbon dioxide tank. The new pre-installed siphon tube allows for ample delivery of liquid carbon dioxide to smaller tanks, for special effect purposes, and for scientific, hydroponic, and other industrial uses. The outside may show previous signs of life such as a few dings, dents, and scratches, but we’ve freshly hydro tested these and they are ready to work hard for you!
- High-quality aluminum body
- Damage-resistant thick walls
- Naturally corrosion-resistant – the best choice for carbon dioxide
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- Lightweight—up to 40% lighter than similar steel cylinders, and that’s massive on a cylinder this size
- Handle for easy transport
- Installed CGA320 CO2 valve
- Performs very well at low temperatures
- Pre-installed siphon tube
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 8.6″ in diameter x 50″ in height (with valve and handle)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- 5-year retest interval
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
Limited inventory! Other CO2 tanks can be found on our CO2 cylinder page.
Due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself
Please Note: All reconditioned aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.