New 125 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
This 125 cu ft nitrogen tank is the first step into our larger nitrogen tanks, which range from 125 to 300 cu ft capacity. The tank with its CGA580 valves works for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, argon and more. Includes a metal cap and collar. With a longer recertification life this cylinders life span matches it’s quality.
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- Comes with a metal cap
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 7″ in diameter x 43″ in height (with valve)
- Please note cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches due to various manufacturers.
- 2265 PSI service
- Approximately 60 lbs
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Recertification every 10 years
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Consistent TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- DOT- and TC- approved
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.