New 80 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
This nitrogen cylinder does the trick for nitro beer or nitro coffee! A mid-size portable tank, but still small enough to fit under some bar counters and light enough to move around. The tank is also great for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, and argon for keeping wine fresh.
Nitrogen tank has:
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- Comes with a metal cap and collar
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 7″ in diameter x 31″ in height (with valve)
- Please note cylinder height & width can vary due to various manufacturers.
- 2015 PSI service
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Recertification every 10 years
- Approximately 50 lbs
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Consistent TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.