New 40 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
This new steel 40 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder is a perfect blend; small enough to move easily, but also large enough to keep all the nitrogen you need on hand.
It’s the best serving method for a fresh stout. Tank is also great for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, and argon for keeping wine fresh.
Nitrogen tank has:
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 7″ in diameter x 21.5″ in height (with valve)
- 2015 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- Recertification every 10 years
- Consistant TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.