New Aluminum 60 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder
The 60 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder is our largest nitrogen tank ( beer mix / G-mix tank). It’s the right choice for the serious connoisseur.
Nitrogen and mixed CO2/nitrogen are the choice for serving stouts and heavier brews, and this tank is ready. It’s also suitable for argon storage and delivery to keep wine fresh.
Our 60 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder packs an amazing amount of storage in a lightweight, strong package.
Premium Construction and Quality Features
- High-quality, high-strength construction with thick walls
- Brushed outside with durable painted cranberry dome for low-maintenance good looks
- Convenient handle for ease of transport
- Much lighter than a steel cylinder of the same size (up to 40%)
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Dimensions: 7.25″ in diameter x 27″ in height (with valve and handle)
- 2216 PSI service / 3360 PSI test pressure
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- Retesting recommended every 5 years
- Performs great at low temps
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Ships empty
Shipping note: due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com