Beveragelements.com (Site) and its affiliates appreciate your business and value your privacy.
We never sell any information you provide to us to any outside party.
Your personal information is shared with our payment partners, Vantage/PayTrace and PayPal, and our shipping partners, FedEx, USPS, ShipRush, and Stamps.com, to the extent necessary to process your payment and order.
When you create an account or place an order, your email address will be added to our email contact list. You may opt out of that list at any time by visiting the opt-out link in any promotional email.
To provide you with an efficient, valuable, and customized experience, we collect some anonymous information from you in several different ways on the Site. We may use that information to:
- Ease your use of the site by not requiring you to enter information more than once
- Create content that is relevant to you and your interests
- Alert you to products and/or services we offer
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by your Internet browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to refuse or remove, but this may make it impossible for you to access or use some site functions, including ordering. Cookies cannot and do not infiltrate your hard drive or access your confidential information.
- Web beacons assist cookies and tell us if a page has been viewed and, if so, how many times.
- We may use third-parties to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons as well.
- Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- We use several Google products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of these features through Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods.
Our site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the site. We may also log your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and troubleshooting purposes.
If you give us your telephone number, it will only be used by us to contact you regarding any order you have placed, or if specifically instructed by you to do so. We will not share this phone number with any third parties (outside of our payment processors) unless permission is explicitly granted.
You may choose to submit a product review to the Site. If you choose to do so, we will ask you to log into the Site to verify your identity and purchase of the item for review. If you submit a review, your first name will be visible to others. Also, any personal information that include in your review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personal information that you choose to disclose as part of your review.
On request we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address, and/or (c) disable your account. You request these actions through the contact methods found on the Site.
On request we may provide you with access to all information that we maintain on you, including any unique identifier information (customer number or password), transaction information, and communications that you have directed to the Site.