New 250 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
New 250 cubic foot heavy-duty nitrogen cylinder with steel cap and collar. Nitrogen storage for when you are serving up lots of beverages including nitro beer and nitro coffee. The tank with its CGA580 valves works for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, argon, and more. When a little tank won’t do the job, step up to some serious size!
Nitrogen tank has:
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- Comes with a metal cap and collar
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 9.1″ in diameter x 56″ in height (with valve)
- Please note cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches due to various manufacturers.
- 2400 PSI service
- 123 lb with valve, cap, and collar
- 109 lb tare weight
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Recertification every 10 years
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Consistent TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- DOT- and TC- approved
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.