Reconditioned Aluminum 10 lb. CO2 Cylinder
Just your basic great, reconditioned 10 lb. carbon dioxide cylinder. This is the do-it-all CO2 tank. It may have a few dings and marks, but it’s ready to pour your homebrew and soda (as well as any other tasty drinks) just like a new tank. It’s also a very good choice for many other CO2 needs such as science, industry, and welding. Also perfect for hydroponics and aquariums.
This 10 lb. CO2 tank brings to the party:
- Quality alloy build
- Thick walls that stand strong against bumps
- Corrosion-proof body, perfect for wet gasses like carbon dioxide
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- Light and easy to carry
- Installed CGA320 valve
- Delivers well at low temps
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 6.9″ in diameter x 20.5″ in height (with valve)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Hydro test completed within 180 days
- Re-certification every 5 years
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Uses: beverage, industrial, hydroponic, aquarium, and welding
- Ships empty
Find this and other sizes of CO2 tanks on our CO2 Cylinder Page
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.