New 300 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder – Steel
This is the big daddy of our nitrogen cylinders, the new 300 cubic foot heavy-duty nitrogen cylinder with a steel cap and collar. Don’t mess around with frequent refills, this nitrogen tank just keeps on serving up more nitro beer, nitro coffee, and other beverages! The tank with its CGA580 valves works for all inert gas use – nitrogen, N2/CO2 mixes, argon, and more. When a little tank won’t do the job, step up to some serious size.
- High-strength steel construction
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Durable cranberry painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- Comes with a metal cap
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 9.1″ in diameter x 57″ in height (with valve)
- Please note cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches due to various manufacturers.
- 2400 PSI service
- 143 lb with valve, cap, and collar
- 120 lb tare weight
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Recertification every 10 years
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Consistent TARE weight tank to tank
- Performs well at low temps
- DOT- and TC- approved
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen in addition to argon and beer mix can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected].
There are no reviews yet.