Recertified Steel 23 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder
Our re-certified 23 cubic foot nitrogen cylinder is a unique tank, to be sure. It’s also a really great value.
This fine nitrogen tank is tested, re-certified and refinished – you get years of reliable service at an amazing price.
The tank is ready to handle any inert gas you use. Maybe only nitrogen, maybe beer gas/G-mix, or argon for wine preservation instead.
Our re-certified nitrogen tank offers:
Premium Construction and Quality Features
- Built with thick walls for high strength
- Durable painted surface for tough good looks
- New CGA580 inert gas valve
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Dimensions: 4″ in diameter x 29″ in height* (with valve)
- 2015 PSI service / 3360 PSI test pressure
- Made or hydro tested within 12 months
- Testing required every 10 years by DOT
- Great low-temperature performance
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Ships empty
*Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by as much as +/- several inches.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com