New Steel 20 cu ft Nitrogen Cylinder
New steel 20 cu ft nitrogen cylinder includes a CGA580 valve. The perfect size smaller tank is for nitrogen applications including Cold Brew Nitro Coffee, Beer gas/G-mix, and argon for wine, as well as many other uses. Great for serving a fine stout, or avoiding over-carbonation.
- High-strength steel
- Thick tank walls
- Tough painted surface
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 5.125″ in diameter x 18″ in height (with valve)
- Consistent TARE weight between cylinders
- 2015 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- Good low-temp performance
- Ships empty
Other tanks for nitrogen, argon, as well as beer mix can be found on the nitrogen tank page.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org