New Aluminum 5 lb CO2 Tank
Beverage Elements has a new 5 lb CO2 aluminum cylinder for sale! It’s perfect for smaller beverage and kegerator setups or for easy transport when moving your cylinder between brews.
This tank is one of our best and most popular portable cylinders. Being a 5 lb. CO2 tank, it weighs far less than steel and still has more than enough capacity to get the job done. With this cylinder on your side, you can get pouring beer, soda or coffee wherever and whenever you like. It’s also a great tank for industrial and welding operations, and even for use in aquariums — it’s a true all-arounder! Check out what else is great about this 5 lb. CO2 tank.
- High-quality aluminum body
- Thick, durable tank walls
- Beautiful brushed aluminum exterior
- Corrosion-resistant — perfect for wet gasses like CO2
- Up to 40% lighter than steel tanks of the same size
- Comes with a CGA320 valve, the standard for CO2
- Performs well at low temperatures
Specifications, Testing & Approvals
- 5.3″ diameter x 17.75″ height (with valve)
- Made or hydro-tested within 18 months
- Recertification required every 5 years
- 1800 PSI service/3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT-stamped and TC-approved
- Consistent TARE weight
- Applications: beverage, industrial, aquarium, welding and more!
Please Note: All our aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. As a result, the cylinder you receive may have either a brushed or unfinished dome. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Product Note: Compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with correct operational procedures and exercise caution when using any compressed gas device.