New Aluminum 20 lb CO2 Tank with Handle
Serve all your favorite beverages at home with a premium aluminum 20 lb CO2 gas cylinder with easy-carry handle from Beverage Elements. This tank is the perfect choice for dispensing beer, cider, soda and more while helping maintain long-lasting flavor that never fails to satisfy. And it’s all done in a great-looking, lightweight package.
This CO2 gas cylinder isn’t just for beverages, either — it works well for general industrial and scientific purposes, and it’s also ready to support your welding or hydroponics operations. You can even use it for your aquarium! This versatile tank provides all the CO2 you need without sacrificing portability, not to mention a whole host of premium features.
- Premium aluminum body with new valve
- Thick-walled construction for toughness
- Naturally corrosion-resistant — ideal for carbon dioxide
- Beautiful brushed exterior for easy maintenance
- Up to 40% lighter than steel tanks of the same capacity
- Excellent capacity
- Easy to transport
- New CGA320 CO2 valve
- Easy to carry with included single handle
- Performs great in low temperatures
Specifications, Testing & Approvals
- 8″ diameter x 27.25″ height (with valve and handle)
- 1800 PSI service/3000 PSI test pressure
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 180 days
- Recertification required every 5 years
- DOT- and TC-approved
- TARE weight is consistent cylinder-to-cylinder
- Ships empty
Please Note: Our aluminum CO2 gas cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. As a result, the cylinder you receive may have a brushed or unfinished dome. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Our 20 lb CO2 cylinder with siphon tube is also available on our CO2 tank page, along with other cylinder sizes. Have additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page. Need more help? Email our friendly experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to size and weight, this CO2 gas cylinder must ship by itself.
- Compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the correct procedures for use and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.