Reconditioned Aluminum 35 lb CO2 Cylinder with Handle
Our reconditioned aluminum 35 lb CO2 cylinder is a great way to move up your carbon dioxide capacity while saving some serious cash. This 35 lb CO2 tank is just the ticket to large capacity for more pouring and less filling, as well as the light weight and strength of quality aluminum. A great cylinder for high gas demand applications like quantity beverage delivery, hydroponic, and industrial use, as well as special effects.
- High-quality aluminum body
- Thick, damage-tough walls
- Rust-resistant gray painted finish
- Brushed external surface for low-maintenance
- Lightweight—steel cylinders can weigh up to 40% more
- Complete with handle for easy mobility
- Installed standard CO2 CGA320 valve
- Performs well at low temps
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 8″ in diameter x 42″ in height (with valve and handle)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Hydro tested within 180 days
- 5-year retest interval
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
See other larger and smaller CO2 cylinders here.
Due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself
Please Note: All reconditioned aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.