New Aluminum 35 lb CO2 Cylinder with Handle
Our aluminum 35 lb carbon dioxide cylinder is a great way to move up your CO2 capacity. This 35 lb CO2 tank is just the ticket for large capacity for more pouring and less filling, as well as the light weight and strength of quality aluminum. A great cylinder for high gas demand applications like quantity beverage delivery, hydroponic, and industrial use, as well as special effects.
This 35 lb CO2 cylinder with handle has all of these great features and more!
- High-quality aluminum body
- Thick, damage-tough walls
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—ideal for carbon dioxide
- Brushed external surface for low-maintenance good looks
- Lightweight—up to 40% lighter than similar steel cylinders
- Complete with handle for easy transport
- New CGA320 valve, standard for CO2
- Performs well at low temps
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 8″ in diameter x 42″ in height (with valve and handle)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Hydro tested within 12 months
- 5-year retest interval
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Consistent TARE weight
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
Due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself
Please Note: All aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. As a result, the cylinder you receive may have a brushed dome or unfinished dome. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.