New Aluminum 50 lb CO2 Tank with Handle
Our 50 pound CO2 tank is the biggest aluminum CO2 tank anywhere. This premium 50 lb cylinder is fantastic for serving beverages at a massive party or for special effects to take your event to a whole new level. It’s also a great CO2 storage solution for laboratories, hydroponic growing, large aquariums and other industrial uses. If that hasn’t convinced you that this 50 lb CO2 tank isn’t the king of all cylinders, it’s other features and specs definitely will.
- High-quality aluminum body
- Thick, damage-resistant walls
- Naturally corrosion-resistant — the best choice for CO2
- Brushed aluminum exterior
- Up to 40% lighter than similar steel cylinders — a big plus for an even bigger tank
- Handle for easy transport
- New CGA320 valve
- Performs well at low temperatures
Specifications, Testing & Approvals
- 8.6″ diameter x 50″ height (with valve and handle)
- 1800 PSI service/3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Hydro tested within 180 days of manufacture date
- Recertification required every 5 years
- Consistent TARE weight cylinder-to-cylinder
- Ships empty
Due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself.
You can also get this 50 lb CO2 tank with a siphon tube installed for liquid CO2. Other CO2 tanks can be found on our CO2 cylinder page. Have more questions? Check out our cylinder information page or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: All our aluminum CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. As a result, the cylinder your receive may have either a brushed or unfinished dome. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Product Note: Compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with correct operational procedures and exercise caution when using any compressed gas device.