Recertified Aluminum 2.5 lb. CO2 Cylinder
This is the perfectly portable recertified 2.5 lb. carbon dioxide aluminum cylinder. Need something for those smaller projects or when you’re on the go? This is a great little option. It may have a few dings and marks, but it’s ready to pour your homebrew, cold brew, tea, and other delicious concoctions just like a new tank. It’s also a very good choice for many other CO2 needs such as hydroponics and aquariums. DOT/TC approved, freshly painted in rust-resistant grey paint, and fitted with a standard CGA320 valve, ready to work for you!
This 2.5 lb. CO2 tank brings to the party:
- Quality alloy build
- Thick walls that stand strong against bumps
- Corrosion-proof body, perfect for wet gasses like carbon dioxide
- Gray, rust-resistant painted finish
- Light and easy to carry
- Installed CGA320 valve
- Delivers well at low temps
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 4.4″ in diameter x 14″ in height (with valve) *may vary depending on the manufacturer
- Approximately 4.5 pounds
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Hydro test completed within 180 days
- Re-certification every 5 years
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Uses: beverage, industrial, hydroponic, aquarium, and welding
- Ships empty
Find this and other sizes of CO2 tanks on our CO2 Cylinder Page
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.