Recertified Steel 7 lb CO2 Cylinder
7 lb CO2 cylinder with CGA320 valve. Although it may be slightly different in appearance, this is one super-popular CO2 tank. And with price and performance like this, it’s really no wonder. Great capacity, used CO2 tank that is fully tested and recertified as well as refinished.
Construction and Features
- Durable steel tank construction
- Outside finish in rust-resistant gray paint
- CGA320 valve, standard for CO2
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 4″ in diameter x 29″ in height* (with valve)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Fresh hydro test within 180 days of shipment
- Recertification required every 5 years
- Ships empty
*Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by as much as +/- several inches.
Larger and smaller CO2 tanks can be found at the CO2 Cylinder Page
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.