AEB 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Dual Handle
The AEB 3 gallon ball lock keg is an Italian beauty and a very high-quality keg, built from beverage-grade stainless steel with the capacity to hold plenty of your favorite brew without being too large.
Great standard features with the ball lock keg include built-in manual pressure relief, handle for easy transport, dual rubber handle, and bottom. This keg has all the good stuff in a super convenient size. And it’s got some serious style!
AEB 3 Gallon Keg Features
- Tough and beautiful beverage-grade stainless construction
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid
- Dual Rubber handle
- Rubber boot bottom
- Sanitary welds
- Great for home brewing beer, cider, soda, Kombucha tea, or cold brew coffee and nitro coffee
- Compatible with all Cornelius-style kegs
- 304 stainless steel body
- NSF-approved for beverage use
- Made by AEB in Italy in an ISO 9001-certified facility
- 130 PSI
- Approximately 7.5 lbs. weight
- 8.50″ diameter x 16.5″ height
There’s a great AEB keg for you, whether you need more or less than the 3-gallon size. AEB kegs are also available in 2.5-gallon single handle, 2.5-gallon dual handle, 5-gallon single handle, as well as 5-gallon dual-handle sizes.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]