AEB Ball Lock 5 Gallon Keg – Single Handle – New
The AEB ball lock 5 gallon keg is the top dog in single handle kegs. Slick, shiny, and showy, it’s a real foreign head-turner that proves beauty is more than skin deep.
It’s a keg crafted to perform beautifully as well. Even if you can’t find Andalo Valtellino on a map, you can enjoy every bit of the Italian craftsmanship that goes into these AEB ball lock 5 gallon kegs.
Keg comes with a single steel handle, rubber bottom, and built-in pressure relief. It’s a perfect centerpiece for any and all beverage applications, like home brewing, homemade soda, and Kombucha tea, as well as showing particularly nicely in your restaurant or cafe’ as part of a cold brew coffee or nitro coffee service.
They’re legendary in the beverage business, and the AEB ball lock 5 gallon keg is one of their finest. Get one and treat your drinking to some Italian flair.
AEB 5 Gallon Keg Features
- Durable beverage-grade stainless steel construction with high-quality welds
- Lid comes complete with manual pressure relief valve
- Single steel handle
- Rubber boot bottom for easy stacking and storage
- Perfect for homebrew beer, hard cider, soda, Kombucha tea and cold brew coffee and nitro coffee
- Compatible with all Cornelius-style kegs
- 304 stainless steel body
- Made in Italy in AEB’s own ISO 9001-certifed production plant
- 8.75 diameter x 25.5″ height
Additional AEB kegs in a variety of sizes are available on our new keg page.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org