2 Pack – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs with O-Ring Kit – Dual Handle – Reconditioned
What’s better than one 5 gallon ball lock keg? Two of them! Especially when they’re reconditioned, making them a truly budget-friendly way to increase your homebrew rig’s size and quality.
This two pack of Class 1 used ball lock kegs includes 2 fully tested and reconditioned kegs and their O-rings. Being used, they may have scratches, dents and other signs of use. You can read up on what to expect from your used kit on our reconditioned kegs page.
Each 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg Features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Lid for manual pressure relief
- Dual rubber handles
- Reconditioning prior to shipment: cleaned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure-checked
- Includes a 5-piece O-ring set. Pro Tip: keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings are fragile and might crack in transit or during cleaning
- Ball lock kegs, not converted pin locks
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly between kegs due to wear