Reconditioned Steel 50 lb. CO2 Cylinder with Cap
This reconditioned steel 50 lb. CO2 cylinder with a cap is the biggest deal on the biggest steel carbon dioxide tank anywhere. This 50 lb. CO2 tank may have a few dings, dents, and scratches, but still offers incredible value and is fantastic for special effects as well as serving beverages at a massive party! Also a great CO2 storage solution for laboratories and scientific uses, hydroponic growing, large aquariums, and industrial use.
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Damage-resistant thick walls
- Cap for valve protection
- Installed CGA320 CO2 valve
- Performs very well at low temperatures
- Freshly painted – grey
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- 8.6″ in diameter x 50″ in height (with valve and cap)
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Date of manufacture or hydro test within 12 months
- Applications: beverage dispensing, industrial, welding, scientific, hydroponics, aquariums, special effects
- Ships empty
Limited inventory! Other CO2 tanks can be found on our CO2 cylinder page.
Due to size and weight, this cylinder must ship by itself
Please Note: All reconditioned CO2 cylinders are sourced from several manufacturers. We apologize, but we are unable to take special requests at this time.
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.