Recertified 40 cu ft Steel Nitrogen Cylinder
Reconditioned 40 cu ft steel nitrogen cylinder with a newly installed CGA580 valve. Not too small for high-performance, but not too big to allow for more portability and space-saving. This durable steel cylinder has been recertified with a fresh certification dated within the last 12 months. Great value, great performance, great inert gas cylinder! Steel also holds pressure longer than its aluminum counterpart and lasts longer before needing testing. This cylinder sports thick-walled construction and a tough rust-stop painted exterior.
Please note, this may come with or without a threaded neck due to varying manufacturers.
- Durable steel construction.
- Thick rust-resistant painted walls.
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- 7″ in diameter x 17.3″ in height (with valve)
- Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Certified or hydro-tested within 12 months
- New CGA580 valve
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Applications include: Beverage, HVAC purging and testing, and Industrial
- Ships empty
More nitrogen tanks can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional Questions? Please see our frequently asked questions page. Still have questions? Email us at [email protected].
There are no reviews yet.