Taprite CO2 Regulator, Dual Gauge
The Taprite CO2 regulator: top-shelf dual-gauge regulator from the biggest name in beverage delivery. This regulator offers a robust design that delivers performance and reliability. It is built to last, durable, loaded with professional features, and made in the U.S.A.
Carbon Dioxide regulators are gas cylinder regulators that control the amount of Co2 dispensed for various applications. Some CO2 regulators have flow restrictors that ensure the delivery of the gas at a constant rate. These are often used inside draft beer kegerators to dispense just the right amount of gas to get the perfect foam beer.
Importance of CO2 Regulators
Maintaining accurate pressure in the tank is very important as it decides the quality of beer dispensed. To get that perfectly carbonated beer, the CO2 regulator must be set at an optimum pressure level.
When the pressure is too high, it results in an extremely foamy beer while on a lower pressure the excess foam looks loose and beer soon becomes flat. So, setting an optimum pressure in your CO2 regulator is important.
In order to adjust the level of gas pressure, you just need to close the shut-off valve placed on the bottom of the regulator that is connected to the hose which goes into the keg. After this, the screw can be turned clockwise or anticlockwise to increase or decrease the pressure respectively. Then, you would require expelling the pressure in the hose and opening the valve at the regulator.
Taprite CO2 Dual Gauge Regulator Features
- Solid brass body with extra long nipple
- Large, easy-adjust locking polycarbonate bonnet – super durable and user-friendly
- High volumetric flow for continuity in product dispensing
- Permanent quad-ring seal on inlet; no need for new fiber washers every tank change
- Built-in 10 micron filter to keep contaminants out
- Ball-type check valve to prevent back flow into regulator and tank
- Approved for use by all major beer distributors and breweries
- Approximate Weight: 2.5 lb.
- 0-60 PSI line pressure gauge
- 0-2000 PSI tank pressure gauge
- 1/4″ MFL inlet
- MFL outlet with attached 5/16″ barb (included) and duck-bill shutoff
- Built-in pressure safety system – burst at 55 to 60 PSI
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected]