Taprite Dual Body CO2 Regulator – Triple Gauge, Two Outlet
Our Taprite dual body CO2 regulator is perfect for busy coffee shops, cafes, and restaurants, in addition to dedicated beer pourers. It’s the efficient way to pour more than one keg from a single tank, and one of our most requested items.
Need to serve two styles of beer requiring different PSI’s from two kegs at once? Like to double up on your beer taps? Now you can, easy, fast and consistent. And no additional tank required. This stays on pressure even when your CO2 tank level goes down and is UL listed. Built-in 10 Micron Filter keeps contaminants out of the regulator.
Taprite dual body CO2 regulator gives two separate gas outs from a single tank. The PSI for each outlet can be set on its own, giving you max flexibility for your beverage setup, regardless of what you’re drinking or pouring.
Taprite Dual Body CO2 Regulator Features
- Individually adjustable dual outlets
- Precise and secure setting with screws and lock nuts
- Separate shut-off valves for each outlet
- Durable brass and steel construction
- High volume gas flow for steady dispensing
- Taprite quality and performance
- Approved for use by all major beer distributors and breweries
- CGA320 inlet fitting
- 0-60 PSI line output gauge
- 0-2000 PSI tank gauge
- Shut down blows off at 55-65 PSI
- 0-120 PSI service pressure
- Dual 3/8″ barbed outlets with shut-offs for 5/16″ gas line
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org