Taprite CO2 & N2 Secondary Regulator, Single Gauge
The Taprite secondary CO2 & N2 regulator allows you to expand your existing secondary regulator by adding 1 (or more) new kegs. This allows for more flexibility by allowing you to control pressure on each of your kegs separately. More serving options = more fun!
Top-shelf dual-gauge regulation from the biggest name in beverage delivery. Robust design delivers performance and reliability. Built to last, durable, and loaded with professional features, and made in the U.S.A.
Taprite CO2 & N2 Secondary Regulator Features
- Solid brass body
- Large, easy-adjust locking polycarbonate bonnet – super durable and user-friendly
- High volumetric flow for continuity in product dispensing
- Approved for use by all major beer distributors and breweries
- 60 PSI Working Pressure Gauge
- 0-50 PSI Service Pressure
- 5/16″ Barbed inlet
- 5/16″ Barbed Outlet Shutoff with Check Valve
- Low Pressure
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org