Taprite CO2 Regulator, Single Gauge
The Taprite CO2 regulator is a real workhorse from the industry leader. This single-gauge regulator is simple, straightforward, and packed with pro details to give you a better pour. The regulator is made in the U.S.A.
Carbon Dioxide regulators are gas cylinder regulators that control the amount of Co2 dispensed for various applications. Some CO2 regulators have flow restrictors that ensure the delivery of the gas at a constant rate. These regulators are often used inside draft beer kegerators to dispense just the right amount of gas to get the perfect foam beer.
Importance of CO2 Regulators
Maintaining accurate pressure in the tank is very important as it decides the quality of beer dispensed. To get that perfectly carbonated beer, the CO2 regulator must be set at an optimum pressure level.
When the pressure is too high, it results in an extremely foamy beer while on a lower pressure the excess foam looks loose and beer soon becomes flat. So, setting an optimum pressure in your CO2 regulator is important.
In order to adjust the level of gas pressure, you just need to close the shut-off valve placed on the bottom of the regulator that is connected to the hose which goes into the keg. After this, the screw can be turned clockwise or anticlockwise to increase or decrease the pressure respectively. Then, you would require expelling the pressure in the hose and opening the valve at the regulator.
Taprite CO2 Regulator Features
- Durable brass and steel construction
- Extra long nipple
- Large, easy-adjust polycarbonate bonnet – super durable and user-friendly
- Permanent quad-ring seal on inlet; no need for new fiber washers every tank change
- Built-in 10 micron filter to keep contaminants out
- Ball-type check valve to prevent back flow into regulator and tank
- Taprite quality and performance
- Approved for use by all major beer distributors and breweries
- Stays on pressure as tank level decreases
- CGA320 inlet fitting
- 1/4″ MFL inlet
- Single 60 PSI gauge
- MFL outlet with duck-bill shutoff
- Built-in pressure safety system – burst at 55 to 60 PSI
- UL-approved to UL standard 252 class IV rating for CO2
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page
Still have questions? Email us at [email protected]