Recertified 5 lb CO2 Cylinder – Steel
Recertified steel 5 lb CO2 cylinder with CGA320 valve. A compact, durable tank ready to rock your brew at a bargain price.
Although this is a “used” CO2 tank, in reality, it’s good as new. That’s because this tank has been reconditioned to the highest standard. We fully test and recertify every used 5 lb CO2 tank in addition to adding a brand new paint finish. As a result, these cylinders move beer with the same power and performance as a new version … only at a much lower price. It’s also an excellent low-cost tank for industrial/welding, scientific, and aquarium as well as hydroponic use.
Construction and Features
- Durable steel body, painted exterior in rust-resistant gray
- Standard CO2 CGA320 valve installed
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 5.25″ in diameter x in 17.25″ height* (with valve)
- Hydro test performed within 12 months of shipment
- Retest required every 5 years
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Applications: beverage, hydroponic, aquarium, and industrial use
- Ships empty
*Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by as much as +/- several inches.
More CO2 tanks on our CO2 Cylinder Page
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected]
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.
There are no reviews yet.