Recertified 5 lb CO2 Cylinder – Steel
Recertified steel 5 lb CO2 cylinder with CGA320 valve. A compact, durable tank ready to rock your brew at a bargain price.
Although this is a “used” CO2 tank, in reality, it’s good as new. That’s because this tank has been reconditioned to the highest standard. We fully test and recertify every used 5 lb CO2 tank in addition to adding a brand new paint finish. As a result, these cylinders move beer with the same power and performance as a new version … only at a much lower price. It’s also an excellent low-cost tank for industrial/welding, scientific, and aquarium as well as hydroponic use.
Construction and Features
- Durable steel body, painted exterior in rust-resistant gray
- Standard CO2 CGA320 valve installed
Specifications, Testing, and Approvals
- Approximately 5.25″ in diameter x in 17.25″ height* (with valve)
- Hydro test performed within 180 days of shipment
- Retest required every 5 years
- 1800 PSI service / 3000 PSI test pressure
- Applications: beverage, hydroponic, aquarium, and industrial use
- Ships empty
*Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by as much as +/- several inches.
More CO2 tanks on our CO2 Cylinder Page
Additional questions? Check out our cylinder information page.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Product note: compressed gas cylinders can be dangerous if used improperly. Please be careful, know the correct procedures for use, and exercise caution when connecting and using any compressed gas device.