Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg CO2 Homebrew Kit
Complete kegerator kit with everything you need to keg beer – except the beer! A great kit for new keggers. No wonder this is our most popular homebrew kit!
This NSF-approved food-safe homebrew kegging kit includes:
- New aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder with new CGA320 brass valve (CYL-5-AL-CO2-N)
- Reconditioned Class 1 5 gallon ball lock keg, sanitized, de-labeled, and pressure-checked, with manual pressure relief (CK1-CL1)
- Dual-gauge high-performance CO2 regulator with 5/16″ barb outlet and check valve to prevent backflow (CO2-REG-516)
- Ball-lock threaded gas line disconnect (BLDGAST77)
- Ball-lock barbed liquid line disconnect (BLDLIQB299)
- 5′ of 3/16″ beer line tubing and 4′ of 5/16″ gas line tubing
- 5/16″ barbed swivel
- Replacement O-ring kit
- Picnic faucet and hose clamps
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caitlin (verified owner) –
Just got this in, looks great! Speedy delivery.
John (verified owner) –
I bought this kit as my first pieces of equipment to keg my homebrew (besides the fridge). The shipping was quick, and customer service super responsive with my questions and requests. Upon opening the box(s), the items were all individually packaged well. The information included (instructions, tank filling, etc) were detailed and very helpful. On top of it, the prices far exceeded my LHBS, even with shipping. Now that I’m pouring from my first keg, I am so thankful to have made the transition from bottles to keg, and even more thankful I made my first purchase from Beverage Elements. The second and third keg are already on their way!