5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg Two Pack – Class 2 – Single Handle – Reconditioned
This awesome two pack of reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock kegs has a manufactured single handle, pressure relief and best of all a few stories to tell.
They do have previous experience in the beverage game and will show more wear (dings, scratches, dents) than their Class 1 compadres. Don’t worry, though: we’ve reconditioned and tested them to make sure they’ll keep on working great … and you’ll save a ton.
The 5 gallon ball lock keg features:
- Two 5 gallon ball lock kegs rated Class 2 on our keg condition scale
- Free replacement O-ring kit
- Manual pressure reliefs built into the lids for easy depressurization
- Manufactured single handles
- Reconditioned – cleaned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure-checked
- O-rings are replaced during recon as necessary
- Kegs are true ball locks, not converted pin locks
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, and Kombucha tea, as well as nitro coffee and cold brew coffee
- Durable stainless steel construction
- NSF approved
- Dimensions (per keg): 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
Please note: these kegs will have scratches, blemishes, and moderate signs of use. Most people don’t care (especially at this price) and those signs of use won’t affect the keg’s performance. Just expect them.
Additional questions? Check out our keg information page
Questions? Email us at email@example.com