5 Gallon Reconditioned Ball Lock Keg – Dual Handle
Our 5-gallon ball lock kegs, both new and fully reconditioned, are far and away our most popular kegs — and for good reason. Reconditioned kegs are a great way to get the capacity and quality of a true brewer’s keg when you’re just getting started with in-home brewing: you can craft your very own beer, soda, Kombucha tea, cold brew coffee, nitro coffee and more, all at a great, affordable price.
But used kegs are leaky, sticky, and completely beat, right? Not at Beverage Elements. All our used kegs have been reconditioned right here, in house: we clean, sanitize, de-label, and pressure-check each and every one. Even though your reconditioned keg might not be brand new, you’ll never know it. Check out a few of the features and benefits you’ll be getting with this reconditioned ball lock keg.
5 Gallon Reconditioned Ball Lock Keg (Class 1) Features
- Cleaned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure-checked
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Durable stainless steel body and dual rubber handles
- O-rings replaced during pressure check if necessary. Pro Tip: keep a spare set on hand at all times, since O-rings sometimes crack in transit and during keg cleaning
- True ball lock keg — not converted pin lock
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, Kombucha tea, nitro coffee, and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height — dimensions may vary slightly from wear
This is a Class 1 reconditioned ball lock keg. That’s the best condition of our reconditioned kegs — however, it is still used. It may have some scratches, dents, and other signs of use. Please read about our reconditioned kegs here.
For more information, visit our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.