5 Gallon Ball Lock Reconditioned Keg – Dual Handle
Our 5 gallon ball lock reconditioned keg is far and away our most popular keg, and for good reason. A reconditioned used keg is a great way to get the capacity and quality of a true brewer’s keg at a very affordable price.
But wait! Used kegs are leaky, sticky, and completely beat, right? Not here. We recondition every previously used keg here, in house. We clean, sanitize, de-label and pressure-check each one.
Your reconditioned keg may not be brand new, but you’ll never know it. It’s fantastic for getting started in home brewing, soda, and Kombucha tea, as well as nitro coffee and cold brew coffee, or just for adding on to your setup at a great price.
Reconditioned 5 Gallon Keg (Class 1) Features
- Durable stainless steel body
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Dual rubber handles
- O-rings replaced during pressure check if necessary. You should keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings sometimes crack in transit and when keg is cleaned
- True ball lock origins, not a converted pin lock
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, Kombucha tea, nitro coffee, and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
This is a Class 1 reconditioned keg. That’s the best condition of our reconditioned kegs, however, it is still used. It will have some scratches, dents, and signs of use. Please read about our reconditioned kegs here.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org