8 Pack – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs with O-Ring Kit – Single Handle – Reconditioned
Looking to increase your homebrew capacity, but not quite ready to commit to a whole pallet? This is the perfect deal on our most popular single handle 5-gallon ball lock kegs. Reconditioned, cleaned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure checked are the many ways these are set apart from the competition. AND these are true ball lock kegs, not converted pin locks, so you know you are getting the real deal. Plus get a free o-ring kit! We always recommend keeping some on hand.
This 8-pack of 5 gallon reconditioned kegs has been tested and prepared for re-use. However, reconditioning isn’t a cure-all — these kegs have been working the industry already (they know how to play the homebrew game!) so they show the signs of a previous brewing life with scratches, dents, and other signs of use. You can read about what to expect from our reconditioned kegs in our resource center.
Each 5 Gallon Reconditioned Ball Lock Keg Features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Lid for manual pressure relief
- Single steel handle
- Reconditioning prior to shipment: cleaned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure-checked
- Includes a 5-piece replacement O-ring set. Pro Tip: keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings can sometimes crack in transit or during cleaning
- True ball lock kegs, not converted pin locks
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Each keg’s dimensions may vary slightly from wear.