Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Single Handle – Class 2
Here’s an awesome value in a reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock keg. If you’re a bit of a rebel but still reliable as a watch, these kegs are a perfect match.
This baby sits right in the middle of our used keg condition scale; the sweet middle ground between looks and budget. Yeah, this reconditioned 5 gallon keg has “experience” in beverage use, but it’s reconditioned it to be ready for more years of faithful service. It’s love at first keg, without all the investment.
How’s that? Each one works as flawlessly as any of our kegs, so no compromises on performance. It’s in better shape than a Class 3, yet not quite as pretty as a Class 1. It’s a bunch less money than a Class 1, but not quite as much of a bargain as a Class 3. Like we said—the happy middle for happy homebrew, cold brew and nitro coffee, tea, Kombucha, soda, and whatever you’re drinking this week.
Reconditioned 5 Gallon Keg (Class 2) Features
- Stainless steel body
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid
- Manufactured single handle
- Reconditioned – cleaned, sanitized, de-labled and pressure-checked before shipping
- We install new O-rings as necessary during pressure testing
- Keg is a true ball lock, not a converted pin lock (like some other recon kegs)
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, and tea, as well as nitro coffee and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
Please note: This 5 gallon ball lock keg is rated Class 2 on our keg condition scale. It will have blemishes and signs of use. Although we fully pressure-check each keg before it leaves, shipping can disturb or dry O-ring seals and cause leaks that weren’t there when we tested the kegs. That’s why it’s a good idea to have a set of new O-rings on hand—just in case.
More info is on our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com