Draft Beer Cleaning Tank – 18 Liter
This single head Sankey draft beer cleaning tank features a removable lid (like a Cornelius keg), which allows you to easily fill with cleaning, sanitizing solution, or other liquid. The valve head is outfitted with a standard commercial Sankey D liquid line ports for easy connection to your Sankey D couplers which effortlessly flushes your draft lines.
Simply un-tap your keg, tap this draft beer cleaning tank, connect a compressed gas source to the single top gas line connection, and cleaning solution is forced through your beer lines to remove unwanted contaminants like dirt and beer stone. Clean lines = improved brew taste!
The built-in relief valve allows for simple one-touch pressure relief. And the single stainless steel handle offers durable portability. This heavy-duty stainless steel tank can accommodate 18 liters (4.8 gallons) of liquid.
Sankey Draft Beer Cleaning Tank Features:
- 18 Liter (4.8-gallon) capacity
- Stainless Steel construction
- Working pressure: 4,9 bar
- Working pressure of relief valve: 7-9 bar / 100-130 psi
- Heavy-duty rubber boot bottom for stability. Meets ASTM D2000 specification
- Gaskets are made of EPDM and meet NSF requirements
- Single valve head
- Built-In relief valve
- Sankey D Port
- Stainless Steel handle
- Manufactured in Italy by A.E.B. an ISO 9001 certified company
Easy to use and keeps your brew clean and tasty!
Check out our great selection of Sankey Kegs.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]