5 Gallon Ball Lock Reconditioned Kegs – Dual Handle – Pallet of 50
Need more than a handful but 75 is a bit too many? Grab a perfect sized pallet of 50 of our most popular reconditioned kegs! Get 50 true ball lock reconditioned kegs with dual handles, perfect for stacking and kegging. These have been reconditioned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure checked so they are ready to get in your brewing rotation.
They may not be the most beautiful with their, dents, dings, scratches, and signs of previous kegging life, but their performance is still going strong and ready to work for you!
Reconditioned 5 Gallon Keg (Class 1) Features
- Durable stainless steel body
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Dual rubber handles
- O-rings replaced during pressure check if necessary. You should keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings sometimes crack in transit and when the keg is cleaned
- True ball lock origins, not a converted pin lock
- Great for home-brew beer, soda, Kombucha tea, cocktails, nitro coffee, and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
These are Class 1 reconditioned kegs. That’s the best condition of our reconditioned kegs, however, they are still used. They will have some scratches, dents, and signs of use. Please read about our reconditioned kegs here.
Please note – Free Shipping only applies to the contiguous US. This product does not ship free to Hawaii or Alaska, please contact us for shipping cost.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org