Reconditioned 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Class 3
This reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock keg is our absolute best bargain in a used keg. They may not pack all the beauty of other kegs, but they’ve got your back when it comes to drinking.
These are the true party animals of the used keg set— each of these 5 gallon ball lock kegs had way too much fun in a prior life. They may have even seen a bar fight or six, but they still know how to hold their own under pressure (they’ve been tested to make sure).
Like all of our ball lock kegs, these reconditioned beauties have all the important good stuff where it counts, as well as one more serious plus—they’re an unbelievably affordable way to store your beer, soda, cold brew and nitro coffee, Kombucha tea, and any other beverage of your choice.
Reconditioned 5 Gallon Keg (Class 3) Features
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Reconditioned – cleaned, sanitized, de-labled and pressure-checked prior to shipment
- We also replace the O-rings during testing as necessary.
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, and Kombucha tea, as well as nitro coffee and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly due to wear.
Notes about Class 3 kegs: Class 3 kegs hold pressure and work great for all beverages. They are well-used kegs, however, and you should expect more scratches and dents then our Class 1 or 2 kegs. These kegs will also likely have defects including cut handles, torn boots, different color rubber, and other issues. Please see our keg information to learn more.
We highly recommend you order a new o-ring set to ensure you can use your keg if a seal dries out in transit or after a keg cleaning.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.