Reconditioned 20 cu ft Steel Nitrogen Cylinder
Reconditioned 20 cu ft steel nitrogen cylinder with a newly installed CGA580 valve. This perfectly sized durable steel cylinder has been recertified with a fresh certification dated within the last 12 months. This is a great cylinder when space is limited, value is important, and high-performance is a must.
Steel also holds pressure longer than it’s aluminum counterpart and lasts longer before needing testing. This cylinder sports thick-walled construction and a tough rust-stop painted exterior.
Please note, this may come with or without a threaded neck due to varying manufacturers.
- Durable steel construction.
- Thick rust-resistant painted walls.
- New CGA580 valve for inert gas
- 5.125″ in diameter x 18″ in height (with valve)
- Note: due to differences between manufacturers, cylinder height may vary by +/- several inches
- DOT- and TC-approved
- Certified or hydro-tested within 12 months
- New CGA580 valve
- 3/4″ NGT inlet thread
- Applications include: Beverage, HVAC purging and testing, and Industrial
- Ships empty
More nitrogen tanks can be found on the nitrogen cylinder page.
Additional Questions? Please see our frequently asked questions page. Still have questions? Email us at [email protected].
There are no reviews yet.