1/4 Barrel Sankey Keg
A slim quarter barrel Sankey keg, 7.75-gallon capacity, made of non-corrosive, high-grade austenitic stainless steel. This is a great commercial beer keg complete with a warranty for peace-of-mind. These perfectly sized kegs boast a D-Type Spear Tube connection and durable steel which offers extreme resistance in comparison with other materials. The rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes allow for easy transport between brews and durability that will stand the test of time. No wonder professional breweries rely on these kegs to get the job done.
Offering TIG welding with state-of-the-art technology. The hot forging process is applied to a solid stainless steel bar, which requires no welds and as a result provides maximum uniformity of mechanical and metallurgic characteristics. Easy to clean and maintain.
Quarter barrel Sankey keg features:
- EC 1935-2004 compliant
- High-grade austenitic stainless steel safe for food and beverage use
- 7.75-gallon capacity
- 11.25″ Diameter x 23.25″ Height
- Weighs approximately 18.8 lbs.
- Sankey D connection with the industry-standard Micro Matic / Taprite DSI Spear valve.
- Dual handles
- Safety guarantee burst disc in case of overpressure over 35 + / – 5 bar.
- 100% UV resistant
- 100% recyclable (saves CO2!)
- Long product lifetime – 30+ years
- Applications: Beer, Wine, Cider, Water, Juice, Soft Drinks, Cold Brew Coffee, Cocktails, Spirits, Kombucha
Questions? Email us at email@example.com