Sankey to Ball Lock Kegerator Adapter Kit
Switch easily between Cornelius-style/ball lock kegs and American Sankey D kegs with our handy Sankey to ball lock adapter kit.
Go from your own homebrew to liquor store Sankey D kegs with the switch of a disconnect. The best of both worlds – enjoy your own brew while you have it, and switch over to the store-bought version while you’re brewing a new batch (or, y’know, if you’re having a lot of company and don’t feel like sharing the good stuff. You’ll still be the neighborhood rock star).
Sankey to ball lock kit contains the parts needed to adapt keg connections from standard Sankey ‘D’ couplers to ball lock keg couplers.
Contains all necessary nuts, stems, washers and fittings:
- Two beer stems, 1/4″ MFL
- Sankey beer nut, 1″ hex
- Sankey washer, 1/2″ ID x 13/16″ OD x 1/8″
- Beer line threaded ball lock disconnect (BLDGAST77)
- Gas line threaded ball lock disconnect (BLDLIQB299)
- 1/4″ barb swivel with 1/4″ nut for liquid line
- 5/16″ barb swivel with 1/4″ nut for gas line
- Two nylon washers for MFL connections
- Two hose clamps
Questions? Email us at email@example.com