1/4 Barrel Sankey Kegs Pallet of 14
14 beverage-grade stainless steel slim quarter barrel Sankey kegs with a generous 7.75-gallon capacity. These are great commercial beer kegs with the industry-standard Micro Matic / Taprite DSI spear valve. These perfectly sized kegs boast rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that allow for easy transport between brews and have the durability that will stand the test of time. No wonder professional breweries rely on these kegs to get the job done.
Compliant with Brewer’s Association “Performance Guidelines for Refillable Kegs”. Strong weld penetration plus stainless steel filler at top and bottom for maximum strength and support and drop tested to international standards.
Quarter barrel Sankey keg features:
- NSF Approved
- Manufactured in ISO 9001-certified facility
- Beverage grade 304 stainless steel
- 7.75-gallon capacity
- Sankey D connection with the industry-standard Micro Matic / Taprite DSI Spear valve
- MAWP 60 PSIG; minimum design pressure greater than 300 PSIG
- Dual handles
- Five-year warranty on keg body
- One year warranty from Micromatic on the valve
Check out the other great Sankey kegs on our Sankey keg page.
And don’t forget your Sankey D Coupler made of high-quality stainless steel and engineered for beverage use!
Free shipping does not apply to AK or HI.
For more information, please see our keg info page.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com