5 Gallon Ball Lock Reconditioned Kegs – Dual Handle – Pallet of 75
Now offering our most popular kegs in pallet quantities! These 5 gallon ball lock reconditioned kegs with dual handles are true ball lock kegs, not converted pin locks. And they have been reconditioned, sanitized, de-labeled and pressure checked to ensure great quality and long life.
They may not be the most beautiful with their, dents, dings, scratches, and signs of previous kegging life, but their performance is still going strong and ready to work for you! And 75 kegs… well that’s a lot of man power on your side.
Reconditioned 5 Gallon Keg (Class 1) Features
- Durable stainless steel body
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Dual rubber handles
- O-rings replaced during pressure check if necessary. You should keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings sometimes crack in transit and when keg is cleaned
- True ball lock origins, not a converted pin lock
- Great for home-brew beer, soda, Kombucha tea, cocktails, nitro coffee, and cold brew coffee
- Keg body of 304 stainless steel
- Approved by the NSF
- 8.5″ diameter x 25″ height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
These are Class 1 reconditioned kegs. That’s the best condition of our reconditioned kegs, however, they are still used. They will have some scratches, dents, and signs of use. Please read about our reconditioned kegs here.
Please note – Free Shipping only applies to the contiguous US. This product does not ship free to Hawaii or Alaska, please contact us for shipping cost.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com