5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – Single Handle – New (Blemished)
One great 5 gallon ball lock keg with some … cosmetic issues and/or minor defects. Sure, it might not be as beautiful as our first-quality new kegs, but it’s still a great and super-affordable addition to your brewing setup.
Features are the same as our other great kegs:
5 Gallon Keg Features
- Manual pressure relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- Single steel handle
- Rubber boot bottom for easy stacking and storage
- All parts compatible with Cornelius-style kegs
- Great for homebrew beer, soda, and Kombucha tea, as well as nitro coffee and cold brew coffee
- Durable 304 beverage-grade stainless steel construction
- Made in an ISO 9001-certified facility
- 8.75″ diameter x 25.25″ height
We recommend keeping an O-ring kit on hand at all times with every style & class of keg!
Notes regarding blemished kegs: Blemished kegs perform their intended functions – they hold pressure and dispense liquid – but they may have other issues. They may have defects and cosmetic blemishes such as scratches, discoloration, and dents. They may require more force to install and remove disconnects and the disconnect collar may have to be manually pushed into the locking position. Posts may also be difficult to remove from the keg. When you buy a blemished keg, you accept these imperfections and possible limitations as part of the purchase.
For more information, please see our keg information page.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com